Gbenga Oke Ft. Beejay Sax – Chukwu Ne Menma [Free Download] | @gbengaoke_1

Gbenga Oke - Chukwu Ne Menma

One of Nigeria’s leading praise and worship leaders, Gbenga Oke releases brand new  song of gratitude and worship to God for all God has done in his life. It is titled Chukwu Ne Menma.

Recently, his son was delivered from a near death sickness and for this and more, he received this heavenly tune to sing back to God in appreciation for God’s mercies.

The song titled Chukwu Ne’ Menma means “The Lord That Does Good” and (Psalms 100 vs 5 says “For the Lord is good, His mercy is everlasting.”

This will be your song of praise, worship and thanksgiving unto God every morning.

The song features Beejay Sax and was produced by Dekunle Oniyo.

DOWNLOAD MP3

See lyrics video below:

Connect with him on:

Instagram: @GbengaOke10
Facebook: Gbenga Oke, Gbenga Oke 111
Twitter: @gbengaoke_1
Phone: +2348056041230

7 Comments

1. FisayoCheck

January 1, 2019 at 8:10 pm

I’m grateful Lord from my heart. Thank you Gbenga and Beejay for this powerful song. Chukwu ne memma 🙏🏼🙌🏼❤️

2. Ewuoso Blessing

January 5, 2019 at 9:17 am

I praise God Almighty for putting this awesome song in your heart, and I also join you in this amazing and beautiful song to say Lord I am also so so grateful Jesus. More anointing dear brother.

3. Ewuoso Blessing

January 5, 2019 at 9:19 am

I praise God Almighty for putting this awesome song in your heart, and I also join you in singing this amazing and beautiful song saying, “Lord I am also so so grateful Jesus.” More anointing dear brother and God bless you in Jesus name.

4. Elozi

January 19, 2019 at 12:24 pm

Take all the praise Jesus for all you have done. God bless you for this song. More Anointing. Amen

5. Adrienne Harlequin

February 15, 2019 at 7:10 am

Truly am Greatful for everything God has Done in my life. After losing my son at the age of 23 I never thought my family would ever smile again. Thank you 🙏 Jesus for such Anointed Worship with such a Breaker Anointing.. Thank you sir..More Grace.. More Fire 🔥 for the Vineyard.
    Pastor Adrienne.. Endtime Gathering Int. Ministries.

6. Pingback: Dance To The Lord - Bamidav feat. Mr. Impress [@iambamidav] - Pricherman116 Media

7. Ayomide Eleyele

September 14, 2019 at 7:17 pm

He is a wonderful God that do good all time,
    Let continue praising him for the miracle things ,
    he has done in our lives till this moments.