Don’t miss out as Gospel music minister Ify Dan Excell in celebration of her birthday, will be giving out a whooping sum of #100,000 [One Hundred Thousand Naira] and a lot of freebies.
How To Qualify:
1. Follow @ifydanexcell,@excelllnutrition, @oriflamepresidentdirector, @allpartyneeds and @tiffanyroyal3258 on Instagram
2. Download any of Ify Dan Excell songs from Boomplay, iTunes, AppleMusic, AmazonMusic, Spotify, Deezer, Napster, Tidal, CD Baby, MtnMusicPlus or Cloud 9
3. Record yourself Singing and performing the song
4. Tag @ifydanexcell and @GospelHotspot on Instagram
5. Invite your friends and families to like and comment to your rendition on @ifydanexcell and @GospelHotspot Instagram pages
* The Video with the Highest likes and comments would be considered
* Performances would also be considered (You can Use back up instruments and choirs)
* Evidence of use of Approved Download sites would be seriously considered.
* This opportunity is opened to both Males, Females, Boys and Girls of all Ages and Race.
1. Music Collaboration
2. Oriflame Business Starter Pack
3. Oriflame Sweden Hand Bag
4. Grand Malt and Beta Drinks
5. Bag of Rice
6. Low Cholesterol Oil
7. Christmas Cakes
9. Mentos Product
10. Pure Heaven Wine
11. Energy Drinks
The Challenge opens from 9th October, Re-post will start from 1st November, while winners would be announced on the 24th of December 2018.
About Ify Dan Excell
Ifeoma Dan Nwude (Nee Okafor) is a Nutritionist, Dietitian, the MD Excell Nutrition and Diet Therapy Services NIG and DMD Excell Services Nig.
She has served as a music minister in various capacities. She was the lead vocalist for her secondary school choir and went further to release an album with them.
She joined the Campus Fellowship of Christian Students (FCS) “God’s Base of Operation” while she was studying Nutrition and Dietetics in Kaduna Polytechnic.
She also released an album with the team titled “In His Presence.”
As the pioneer Choir Leader for her church, Living Faith Church World Wide, Agip Ada George, Port Harcourt, she has been instrumental at various level, also in the youth fellowship choir.
Together with the choir of the Living Faith Church, she released yet another album titled “My Time.”
Ify Dan Excell is also an author, after serving at University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) Dietetics Department at the end of her service year, she wrote and launched a book “Complimentary Foods for Infants from Six Months of Age.”
She has hosted many Nutrition Programmes and given several health talks in companies, Schools, Churches and on Television.
Content Creator, Blogger, Social Media Manager, Brand Influencer, Digital Marketer & Publicist.